Friday, August 31, 2012

Sept. 4-7 CHANGED DUE DATES:

  DUE DATES CHANGE FOR LABOR DAY WEEK; AMEND AGENDAS.

 

The administration decided NOT to have ALL classes meet everyday this week; however, this decision was made after teachers had been told that holiday weeks would stay on track by having every class meet every day…  My due dates plans were done this past summer, so I did not anticipate such a change.  There are only a few differences, and these differences serve to the advantage in every case where a change occurs:

 

 

Tues:  Purple and Blue:  Roots 2 test; Separate Peace discussion/activity;  HONORS, THERE ARE NO ANALOGUES DUE!  Sorry, I did not mean to cause panic by forgetting to delete that assignment when I had to make an early change to due dates.

 

Wed.  Purple, orange and pink:  Only ornage and pink have Roots 2 test; Separate Peace discussion/activity.

 

Thurs.: Blue, orange, pink: “Thinking of Happiness” is due; I will make grammar assignment based on the error types I saw most frequently in the recently submitted papers; Separate Peace discussion/activity.

 

Fri.:  ALL classes: Vocabulary 3 test; find out what is on Separate Peace test; grammar.  LOOK AHEAD TO NEXT WEEK.  I love y’all… J

 

No comments: